Michigan State Federal Credit Union hosted a ribbon-cutting ceremony on Thursday to celebrate the opening of their new headquarters building in East Lansing, Michigan. Construction has largely been completed on the three-story, 186,000 square-foot building, which complements the existing headquarters building nearby.
The MSUFCU HQ2 was built using high-efficiency, environmentally-friendly and locally-sourced products. Other key features of the project include:
- High-profile radiused curtainwall
- Unique “V” tube structures at main and employee entrances
- State-of-the-art technology throughout
- Raised floor system provides flexibility as staffing requirements change
- Extensive use of windows/natural lighting for energy efficiency and to provide views of pond
View photos from the ribbon-cutting ceremony below!