Granger Construction Company completed renovations at the University of Michigan G.G. Brown Memorial Laboratory building in September 2016. This $40 million project began in May 2014 and was completed in 14 different phases.

Constructed in 1958, the 220,000-square-foot building is home to the chemical, civil, materials sciences and mechanical engineering departments within UM’s College of Engineering.

The project renovated the entire building to create state-of-the-art academic and instructional spaces; upgraded the building’s heating, ventilation, air conditioning, electrical and life-safety systems; replaced the exterior windows to improve energy efficiency; improved accessibility; and provided new finishes in public spaces.

University of Michigan G.G. Brown Memorial Laboratory Building

University of Michigan G.G. Brown Memorial Laboratory Building

University of Michigan G.G. Brown Memorial Laboratory Building

University of Michigan G.G. Brown Memorial Laboratory Building

University of Michigan G.G. Brown Memorial Laboratory Building

University of Michigan G.G. Brown Memorial Laboratory Building

University of Michigan G.G. Brown Memorial Laboratory Building

University of Michigan G.G. Brown Memorial Laboratory Building

University of Michigan G.G. Brown Memorial Laboratory Building

University of Michigan G.G. Brown Memorial Laboratory Building

University of Michigan G.G. Brown Memorial Laboratory Building

University of Michigan G.G. Brown Memorial Laboratory Building

2 thoughts on “Photo Gallery: UM G.G. Brown Memorial Laboratories”

  1. Well That is a good work with pure dedication. This project was professionally managed. Question What are the Full Names of G.G Brown?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *