Granger was selected by the Central Montcalm Public School district to help pass an $11.6 million bond initiative in August 2016. The bond was designed to fund improvements to school buildings, with the primary focus on improving traffic flow, student learning, safety and security.
Granger is currently serving as construction manager for the project, which includes new design of school offices to create secure vestibules at all buildings, including a new entrance vestibule addition at the high school/middle school building.
Read More about the renovations and watch the latest drone video below:
- Move parent drop-off to a parking area located east of the building.
- Move playground north of its current site to include a fenced-in area with a basketball court.
- Create a secure vestibule with a glass wall dividing the entrance/exit to ensure that all visitors pass through the main office.
High School/Middle School
- Construct a combined office space with meeting rooms and a new reception area.
- Redesign music rooms and storage space.
- Construct a new team room and a new storage building near the football stadium for track and football equipment storage.
- Create an additional drive off M-66 for a new entrance/exit north of campus.
- Upgrades to the bus garage building.