Tuesday, September 15, 2021 | With fall just around the corner, Granger Construction’s 2021 Summer Internship Program has come to a close. This year, we welcomed 17 students, ranging from sophomore to senior class, and representing 8 schools across Ohio and Michigan!
2021 Summer Internship Program Recap
In the following video, some of our 2021 interns reflect on their experiences this summer and why they chose to join the Granger team.
Fall Recruitment for 2022
This fall, Granger will be actively recruiting for our summer 2022 program at schools across Michigan and Ohio. Interested students can catch us in-person or virtually at the following career fairs, or check out our internship page for more information on the program and application process.
- University of Cincinnati – Professional and Technical Career Fair – September 15
- Ohio State University – Construction Career Fair (Virtual) – September 27
- Michigan State University – Construction Management Fair – September 30
- Wayne State University – Engineering and Computer Science Career Fair (Virtual) – October 6
- Bowling Green State University – Fall 2021 Expo Job and Internship Fair – October 6
- Eastern Michigan University – Fall 2021 Construction Management Career Fair – October 29
- Ferris State University – Fall 2021 Career and Internship Fair – November 9
- Michigan Technological University and University of Michigan students can also find internship postings via Handshake and Simplicity