- The new headquarters, being constructed on a 38-acre parcel in Oshtemo Township, will feature a three-story building that will initially house approximately 240 employees from 32 departments, with capacity for up to 460 employees.
- The facility will include a full-service branch, ATM and night deposit box along with outdoor terraces that will overlook a landscaped water feature.
- The Advia Headquarters building will offer lease spaces on the first floor to locally owned businesses, with additional rooms for seminars, events and community outreach.
- The site will include walking trails that connect to an existing pedestrian walk along West Main. There will also be a 100-foot landscape buffer along the north and east property lines that back up to residential neighborhoods as well as a new access road running east to west, offering a connection for future development in the area.
- To aid with traffic flow and increase safety, a new traffic light at the driveway entrance at West Main Street/M-43 will be added.
Byce & Associates