- The new jail project involved constructing a new 49,000 s.f. full-service 158-bed jail and a new Sheriff’s Office.
- The project increased the county’s inmate capacity from 32 beds, more than quadrupling the capacity of the current jail.
- The project also includes constructing an 8,000 s.f. storage building and significant road infrastructure.
- Located in a rural area, the project involved installation and extension of city utilities and roads to access the new facility.
- Sheriff’s Department Administrative Services include administrative offices, training and conference rooms, locker rooms, public lobby and waiting area.
- Jail Services include full-service kitchen, laundry, intake and booking, detox holding area, housing units, central control room with remote control at booking, medical, visitation and secure conference areas.
Hooker DeJong, Inc.