Working with Ann Arbor Public Schools, Granger Construction completed numerous projects in 2010 — a full year ahead of schedule.
- Skyline High School – New LEED Silver high school is four stories high totaling 382,000 SF and features wireless technology, media center, 800-seat performing arts center, gymnasium, eight-lane competition pool, football stadium, soccer/lacrosse field, track, baseball field, two softball fields, tennis courts and a state-of-the-art geothermal heating and cooling system.
- Huron Comprehensive High School – New auditorium addition, student plaza, synthetic turf practice field, conversion of classrooms into offices and numerous system upgrades phased throughout the year.
- Pioneer Comprehensive High School – Major site development and reconstruction, new science lab conversion, reconfiguration of classroom wings, water main loop replacement, conversion of a portion of an office wing into classrooms, expansion of cafeteria, general office reconfiguration and numerous essential MEP upgrades underway while occupied.
- Community Magnet High School – Mechanical/electrical upgrades and general building renovations.Roberto Clemente Student Development Center – Addition of stage and music classroom to existing gymnasium.
- Stone Alternative High School – Addition of a new gymnasium, HVAC upgrades and renovation of existing classrooms and main office area successfully undertaken while the building was occupied.
- Synthetic turf fields at Huron and Pioneer High Schools.