- LEED Gold Certification goal.
- Up Time Institute Tier 3 Certification goal
- This project is the first phase of a multiple phase project. Phase 1 includes a 200,000 s.f. building and site improvements.
- (2) 10,000 s.f. data halls will be built out to support 2MW of computing power and cooling.
- Future phases will increase the computing power from 2MW to 4MW in each data hall.
- Phase 1 of the Data Center project includes:
- (6) 2.5MW Emergency Generators
- (2) Primary Switchgear line ups
- (8) 3750 KVA Substations
- (4) 670 Ton Chillers
- (4) 808 Ton Cooling Towers
- (40) CRAH Units
Integrated Design Solutions/IBI Group Michigan