The 2008 bond marked the third straight bond program that Dexter selected Granger to perform, which impacted all eight buildings in the District as well as a new central bus hub, a campus connector and various improvements to athletic facilities. Some of the features by facility include:
- High School – Pool locker room addition, Nutrition and Science Lab renovation, pool surface and sanitation system upgrades, new asphalt parking lots and tennis court resurfacing.
- Creekside Intermediate – New Team Building, bleachers and pressbox at AL Ritt Stadium, roof replacement, new flooring in cafeteria and a new safe and secure vestibule in building entrance.
- Bates Elementary – Replaced unit ventilator components and installed new boilers/heating plant.
- Wylie Elementary – Extensive Natatorium upgrades and pool mechanical room addition including complete HVAC replacement.
- Cornerstone Elementary – New flooring throughout, boiler replacement and new playground equipment.
- Mill Creek Middle School – New flooring throughout, boiler replacement, a complete replacement of the existing pneumatic temperature control system with a new DDC system and various site improvements including parking lot, sidewalks and tennis courts.
- Copeland Administration Building – Toilet remodeling for ADA and HVAC system improvements for district offices.
- Al Ritt Stadium – a new synthetic turf football field, new team building with locker rooms, concession stand, public toilet rooms, pressbox, increased seating, new track and new track and field venues.
- Other features include new security cameras and card-key readers in every district building, upgrades to classroom technology including interactive whiteboards and sound enhancement systems, upgrades to district technology including a new fiber network backbone and VOIP phone system and office and bus bay additions at the Transportation Building.