- The Ferris State University North Residence Hall was a fast-track design-build project to construct a five-story student housing complex and provide 200 bedrooms for up to 400 students.
- It is located in the heart of campus, providing residents with quality housing and easy access to many key campus destinations, including student support services, the FLITE Library, University Center and the Quad Cafe.
- Residential rooms, located on floors two-four, are semi-suite style with one bathroom per four beds.
- To enhance the living/learning experience, the first floor features classrooms, a mail room, game room, study areas, small group meeting rooms and other community gathering spaces.
- Extensive green space, including a large courtyard, appealing exterior and plenty of parking are designed to appeal to incoming students.
- The building features long-lasting materials to provide a 50-year useful life for the University.
- Sustainable materials and principles were utilized to ensure LEED Gold certification.