- Clear Lake Elementary – Four classroom additions and office entry addition including new roof, exterior doors and windows throughout; and new vertical unit ventilators.
- Lakeville Elementary – Major classroom space reconfiguration including new roof, exterior doors and windows throughout; and new vertical unit ventilators.
- Oxford Elementary – Five classroom additions, office entry addition and kitchen addition; including new roof, exterior doors and windows throughout; and new vertical unit ventilators.
- All 3 Elementary above were phased renovation safely constructed throughout the school year in occupied K-6 buildings.
- Oxford Middle School – New natural turf athletic field and running track including new toilet and press box building.
- Oxford High School – New pre-engineering lab renovation, new track and synthetic football field and new tennis courts.
- Early Child Care – Provided renovated space at the existing district offices for a new centralized Early Child Care Center.
Granger Construction completed renovations in eight district facilities to address four primary themes: safe secure entries, upgrades to the building envelope, mechanical and electrical upgrades to address cost of ownership, and additions for student capacity.
859,000 (17,000 sq. ft. additions; 842,000 sq. ft. renovations)
Integrated Design Solutions