Warren County partnered with Granger Construction to build a new, 119,000 square foot (SF) jail facility in Lebanon, Ohio.
- The new jail includes both detention housing for 320 male beds, 50 female beds, 98 swing beds plus an additional 26,000 SF sheriff’s office and support services.
- Completely new utility services and mechanical/electrical systems were required as well as a significant access drive relocation.
- Key services include booking, food service, visitation, property storage and main entrance areas.
- The structure and cells incorporate masonry and precast construction.
- Granger developed early bid packaging to relocate construction access drives and procure long-lead detention frames, furniture embeds and accelerate the fabrication of the precast plank to expedite the masonry construction.